The 10th annual Headwaters Horse Country Stable Tour, takes place on Saturday, September 30th and Sunday, October 1st, and will see equine facilities from Caledon, Dufferin, Erin and King open their doors to the public.
This annual event allows visitors and residents and opportunity to experience the gamut of equine activity with a rare "behind the scenes" perspective.
The tour is self-guided and admission is free (some locations may offer items for sale).
- Caledon Equestrian Park | September 30th & October 1st, 8am to 4pm
- Little Creek Ranch | September 30th, 11am to 3pm
- LongRun Thoroughbred Retirement Society | September 30th, 10am to 3pm
- Myrddin Equestrian Centre | October 1st, 7am to 4pm
- Waterstone Estate & Farms | September 30th & October 1st, 10am to 3pm
- Winsong Farm | September 30th, 10am to 1pm
If you haven't had an opportunity to visit the award-winning Headwaters Parade of Horses, be sure to check out a few as you travel the backroads during the Headwaters Stable Tour. This year we have a new addition to the Parade -- Grappa, standing proudly at Adamo Estate Winery in Mono.
Click here to view the full Headwaters Parade of Horses, including maps & locations.
We look forward to having you visit Headwaters Horse Country this weekend, as we celebrate the 10th annual Headwaters Stable Tour.
Post a Comment