May 1, 2013
NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. – Mother’s Day only comes along once a year so show your mom how much you appreciate everything she does by doing something a little more special this year.
“Mother’s Day is the perfect day to spend time with your mom relaxing and enjoying the chance to reconnect with each other,” said Sarah Vazquez, Vice-President of Marketing for the Falls Avenue Resort. “Spending time with each other is really all that mom wants but take the opportunity to treat her to something special that she doesn’t get to normally enjoy.”
Vazquez recommends the following tips for making this Mother’s Day a memorable one in Niagara Falls.
1. Treat mom to a spa experience that is one-of-a-kind. The newly renovated Fallsview Christienne Spa is a truly unique spa environment. Located on the 14th floor of the Sheraton on the Falls, the spa features breathtaking views of Niagara Falls and exclusive amenities including one of only six Hydrotherapy Infinity Jetted Tubs in Canada. Another added bonus is the treatment areas overlooking Niagara Falls. Ultimate Spa One Night Packages are available.
2. Brunch is lovely but change things up this year and experience Fallsview dining at its best at Windows by Jamie Kennedy. The restaurant champions the best that Niagara has to offer, from the view of Niagara Falls to the finest local ingredients. Windows offers a seasonally based, evolving menu and an extensive wine list to compliment the experience.
3. Make plans to experience three of Niagara’s award winning wineries with a guided tour including transportation. The Ultimate Winery Experience makes planning this day trip easy. The package includes an afternoon of guided tours and tastings including transportation, a wine flight and appetizer before the tour at Windows by Jamie Kennedy, a dining gift card for a choice of three Fallsview restaurants and a spa credit.
4. Nothing makes Mom happier than happy children. Spend the day with the ultimate family experience at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The waterpark is connected to the Sheraton on the Falls via an indoor walkway and offers hours of water fun for all ages. Hotel Waterpark Packages and Day Passes are available.
5. Whatever your plan, the top suggestion for a memorable Mother’s Day is simply spending the day together.
For more information on the Falls Avenue Resort, please visit www.niagarafallshotels.com.