TORONTO – Canada’s Largest Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism returns to the International Centre, Friday, February 21 to Sunday, February 23, 2014.
This exciting three-day event offers a large selection of exhibits and interactive features sure to banish cabin fever. The show is a must attend for the passionate outdoor adventurer who is ready to start planning and get outside!
· Get amazing pre-season deals from over 300 exhibitors featuring everything for the outdoors from camping on land to paddling excursions.
· Fly over the show on the zip line! Climb to new heights on our rock wall.
· Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool in our Paddlers Paradise.
· Observe and test the latest scuba techniques and gear at Scuba World, plus watch divers practice through the glass of the scuba tank.
· See breathtaking slide presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the G Adventures International Travel Theatre.
· Plan your next memorable trip with experienced guides who have inside information on the best places to visit.
· Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
· Be inspired by Special Guest Appearances including:
- Award winning travel bloggers, The PlanetD, as Dave and Deb share their adventures of discovering winter in Ontario. Presented by Ontario Tourism
- Artist and photographer, Hap Wilson shares his favorite canoe routes. Presented by Swift Canoe & Kayak
- Award-winning adventure filmmaker Frank Wolf
- Best Selling author and Outdoor Personality Kevin Callan presented by Ontario Tourism
See it! Live it! Do it! At The Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism, takes place Friday, February 21st through until Sunday, February 23rd, 2014 at the International Centre, Hall 5, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. For more information, admission and a schedule of over 100 awe inspiring travel presentations, please visit www.OutdoorAdventureShow.ca.
Friday, February 21, 2014, 11am - 8pm
Saturday, February 22, 2014, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, February 23, 2014, 10am - 5pm
Show Sponsors Include:
Presenting Sponsor: Ontario Tourism
International Travel Theatre: G Adventures
Information Booth: Ontario Power Generation
Category Sponsor: Algonquin Movie
The Outdoor Adventure Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 37 years of show experience, National Event Management produces the largest & best-attended consumer events in North America. For more information about National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com